This face-to-face event is designed for teachers who are delivering Option 11 Medicine in Britain, c1250–present and The British sector of the Western Front, 1914–18: injuries, treatment and the trenches.
- Consider how the topic fits into the GCSE course as a whole
- Consider how to cover the required content for the Thematic Study
- Explore specification structure and content
- Discuss teaching activities and strategies
- Have the opportunity to ask questions and network with other teachers
Pearson has reviewed the format and content of all its training events to ensure the security of its examinations .
This event can count as 5 hours of CPD.
To register your place, please complete the booking form below.
If you are unable to attend an event the following charges will apply:
|Notice Period||% Charge|
|Less than 14 days prior to the event||50%|
|Less than 7 days prior to the event||75%|
|Less than 48 hours prior to the event||100%|
Cancellation more than 28 days prior to the event will be refundable. If you are able to send another colleague in your place, we will transfer the booking to a colleague with no administration charge.