• Day One – Friday 21st September
• Day Two – Thursday 4th October
This two day course is designed for people caring for children in any setting. It also complies with section 3.25 of the newly published (March 17) Early Years Foundation statutory framework. This course also meets the needs of Ofsted and the Pre School learning alliance. The course is fully regulated and comes with a 3 year certificate.
In addition to the content of the 1 day emergency Paediatric First Aid at Work (EPFAW) Level 3,this course adds more subjects and gives staff a greater understanding and insight into many medical conditions.
• Recognise and respond appropriately to electric shock
• Burns and scalds
• Suspected fractures
• Head, neck and back injuries
• Foreign bodies in eyes, ears and noses
• Bites and stings
• Extreme heat and cold
• Febrile convulsions
• Emergency needs of chronic medical conditions
This course is for internal OGAT staff only. The cost is £100 (excl. VAT) per person.
Please complete the booking form below to register your place.