- Applicants must be qualified to degree level, preferably a 2:2 or above
- The discipline of the degree should be relevant to the subject you want to teach, all disciplines will be considered for primary applications
- Applicants with relevant industrial or commercial experience can also apply.
- Applicants should have spent a minimum of three days in a school environment – please apply here to organize such a placement or contact us here
- All applicants are required to have GCSE Grade C or above in maths and English
- Primary applicants also need a GCSE Grade C or above in science.
Subject Knowledge Enhancement Courses
Subject Knowledge Enhancement (SKE) courses are designed to help applicants develop their subject knowledge to a high enough standard to teach. They are delivered either face-to-face or online prior to the School Direct PGCE.
Click on the link below for more details.