Outwood Grange Academies Trust seeks applications from outstanding applicants with integrity, imagination and energy for this rewarding role at our outstanding academy (Ofsted 2016).
This is a fantastic opportunity for enthusiastic, driven professionals to join our Family of Schools and be part of the Yorkshire and Humber MathsHub. An excellent knowledge and understanding of the subject is essential. You must possess the skills and determination to make a significant difference to the lives of our students and share our single goal of ‘students first’.
Outwood Academy Ripon provides a high quality learning and cultural environment that inspires and motivates children. We are in the top 5% of schools in the country for the fantastic progress made with our students and is an expanding, over-subscribed school. The maths department achieved 86% A*- C; 24% A*- A; 90% made expected progress and 56% made more than expected progress.
The Outwood Grange Family of Schools offers:
• The opportunity to work and progress across the Family of Schools.
• The chance to apply for leadership roles in the Deeps working across the whole Academy.
• The support and expertise of our Directors of Maths working across the Family of Schools.
• A full and detailed programme of support and development for NQTs.
• A further comprehensive programme of professional development is provided through the Outwood Institute of Education and the MathsHub.
We believe that all teaching and support staff posts within our Family of Schools are key posts in terms of supporting student success and achievement across a broad range of subjects and experiences. As such we are keen to recruit dedicated and ambitious professionals who will add value to our Academy in both academic terms and through involvement in the fabric of learning and success beyond the classroom.
If you require any further details please email email@example.com, applications must be submitted online.
Closing date: noon 24th March 2017.