Castleford Academy Trust is looking to appoint an enthusiastic and committed Receptionist to join Castleford Park Junior in order to strengthen the Administration Function.
The successful candidate will support the School Business Manager in providing effective administration procedures, documents & data for the whole school.
Your experience should include:
- General secretarial/receptionist duties – you will act as first point of contact with the School, responding to enquiries and passing appropriate messages/information to staff.
- Maintaining computer-based records, preferably SIM's but not essential.
- Responding to enquiries, both verbal and written.
- Supporting the management of communications in a School/organisation.
- Preparation of reports.
- General administrative and clerical experience.
What you can expect:
- A staff team with commitment and vision for continual improvement
- A high degree of autonomy and flexibility
- Opportunities for Continued Professional Development
- A chance to work across a range of disciplines
- Opportunities to work across a supportive Multi Academy Trust
Castleford Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and we expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. For all positions at Castleford Academy you are required to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) Enhanced check prior to appointment.
Visits to school are welcome and encouraged.
If you are interested in this role now or in the future, please contact the HR department on 01977 605075 to arrange a visit.
Application forms can be downloaded from the recruitment website www.castlefordacademy.com/vacancies. Completed applications should be addressed to Kathryn Law, Headteacher at the school address or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Providing suitable interest, the closing date for applications is Friday 17th November at 12 noon with interviews taking place the following week.
For further information on the school, the role and 'how to apply' please visit www.castlefordacademy.com or telephone Mrs Kelly Baker, HR Manager on 01977 605075.